Making Cents

  • Oct 4

    Year End Tax Planning

    October 4, 2012

    It’s that time of year to start thinking about taxes for 2012. Please be sure to review your vendors for those eligible to receive 1099’s this year. That would be for any business/organization who is UNINCORPORATED. Don’t forget to send me a 1099. I’m unincorporated but I have an EIN, which is 42-1584288. Be sure to use that on your form. Be sure to issue all 1099’s those folks you paid more than $600 during 2012. Failure to do so could result in some hefty penalties and fines from the IRS. NOBODY wants that.
    See you all soon.
    Happy Fall